1990 Silicon Dreams Games and Movie Reviews: I've been tagged: And chances are so have you!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

I've been tagged: And chances are so have you!

Share this post on reddit.


I've just spent a solid 18 or so hours grinding Alterac Valley in WoW, so excuse my nonchalantly opening up some work for you, but be good and follow through. :P

Rule#1: Put the rules on your blog.
Rule#2: Every person tagged should tell 11 things about themselves, answer the 11 questions asked by the one that tagged you, tag 11 other people and ask them 11 different questions.
Rule#3: Let the people whom you tagged know you've done so.
Rule#4: Don't tag anyone who's been tagged before.
Rule#5: Really do tag 11 others, don't go all ''if you want to take this tag''.

Alright… 11 things about myself, cool.

1. I’m currently a student in Mid-North Sweden
2. I program and mess with computers for fun, and hopefully later on for a living.
3. I enjoy listening to almost every type of music, that has some oomph to it, Skrillex will do when there's nothing harder.
4. I play the piano on my iPhone sporadically and with varying degrees of success.
5. I can speak 2.01 languages - English 1.0, Swedish 0.2, Japanese 0.1, German 0.3, Spanish French and Italian combined 0.05 
6. I can solve a 3x3 or 4x4 panel-sliding puzzle.
7. I’m an avid gamer on PC, not so much on my Xbox 360 that I intentionally left back home, cuz it was boring me.
8. I’m currently in several WoW guilds, which means very little since everyone in WoW's in a guild since lvl 1.
9. I’m an expat, for various reasons.
10. I hate it when people are trivial.
11. I’m going to pursue a career in computer science, with a side of blogging and writing.

These are the questions that I was asked by Omnislash. Well, not really questions, but I guess… things I have to answer.

1.       What’s your favorite childhood memory?
banana ice-cream milkshakes

2.       What’s your favorite game?
Fallout 1 and 2

3.       Favorite superhero?
Captain Obvious (obviously not into superheroes ;)

4.       Happiest moment of your life so far?
Hard to say, but possibly moving to Sweden. 

5.       Where do you want to be right now?
Right here.

6.       What super power would you want if you could have any in the world?
The power to stop hearts (figuratively speaking)

7.       Favorite Song?
Depech Mode - "Na na na na We're damaged people, brought together... la la la"

8.       What is your number 1 dream/goal?
Cash-money (number 1 in terms of priorities, other than that whatever follows I like to improvise)

9.       Worst embarrassing moment in your life?
Possibly my poetry book that I've just published. Or who knows maybe a huge success ;)

10.   If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for?
All the readers! Three times in a row.

11.   Are you happy? :)
Yup.

Now for the 11 people I’m going to tag.

1.      My 2 Pesos
2.       DanRobitzski
3.       dopdavid
4.       Bonafide Jones
5.       MRanthrope
7.       nutter666
8.       Dylanthulhu
9.       Dicky Carter
10.    zabuzar
11.    Max Evel

And my questions are…

1. What is the thing that you are most scared of. 
2. What is your favourite book.
3. What is your favourite movie.
4. What is your favourite TV series.
5. What is your favourite video game.
6. What is your favourite color.
7. What is your favourite food.
8. What is your go-to recipe if you don't have much time to cook.
9. What is your favourite thing to blog about.
10. On which probe do you spawn a Warp Gate?
11. If all of A is B and some of B is C, then would you feel like I've offended your intelligence,
 if I asked, if some of A is also C?


That is all :D


7 comments:

  1. 1.Nothing
    2.Do they still make books?
    3.The Exorcist... I still consider it one of the best comedies out there.
    4.Spartacus
    5.Right now Resident Evil Revelations.
    6.Black
    7.Pizza
    8.Chili
    9.Crap!
    10.HUH?
    11.HUH? ...LOL!

    I would do this on my site, but I don't have enough followers yet. Just outside subscribers right now.
    That was fun ...thanks!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tagging business is cool at least for the fact we get to learn some interesting tid bits of information about each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. What is the thing that you are most scared of.
    Life.

    2. What is your favourite book.
    The Alchemist.

    3. What is your favourite movie.
    Kwaidan by Masaki Kobayashi

    4. What is your favourite TV series.
    Ren and Stimpy.

    5. What is your favourite video game.
    The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

    6. What is your favourite color.
    Green.

    7. What is your favourite food.
    Mexican tamales.

    8. What is your go-to recipe if you don't have much time to cook.
    My fingers.

    9. What is your favourite thing to blog about.
    Everything. ;)

    10. On which probe do you spawn a Warp Gate?
    wut?

    11. If all of A is B and some of B is C, then would you feel like I've offended your intelligence,
    if I asked, if some of A is also C?
    Yes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna visit Sweden one day, such a beautiful country

    ReplyDelete
  5. You seem to be a fellow who really likes to play some Wow, that`s cool. Wow is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Recommended Post Slide Out For Blogger

Labels

Reviews Games Miscellaneous Movies Updates WoW Blizzard comics Mists of Pandaria beta Diablo 3 Minecraft Site News World of Warcraft Diablo TV Youtube Channel Drama Fallout Hack and Slash RPG Baldurs Gate Bethesda Diablo III Gaming annual pass beta codes 1999 Andrei Tarkovsky Arkady Strugatsky Art Battle Royale Diablo 3 Release Date Gametrailers Humble Bundle Lars Von Trier MoP mounts Mojang Music Pandaria Mounts Pandas S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Stalker 1979 Star Wars The Hunger Games battle.net chuck palahniuk fight club iPad racing 2011 4th edition Adam Adamowicz Ally McBeal Alterac Valley Announcement Apple Archer Armour Set Battleground Black Isle Blog Boris Strugatsky Breaking Dawn Charity Colin McRae Rally 2 Countdown Cruel Intentions Culture Daniel Craig Darren Aronofsky Dungeons and Dragons Enhanced Edition Expansion FOX FPS Faction Mounts First Impressions Gameplay Habbo How To Inception Infinity Engine Irvine Welsh Isle of Conquest Jim Carrey Lesson of the burning scroll Let's Play Literature Max Payne Melancholia Melancholia 2011 Minecraft 1.2 Mirror Mirror MoP Open Beta Weekend Overhaul Games PIPA Parody Protect IP Act Raise Dead Raymond Reddit Reddit This Reese Witherspoon Related Posts Roller Coaster Tycoon SOPA Sarah Michelle Gellar Sci-Fi Screenshots Severance: Blade of Darkness Shadowy Figure Skyrim Stalker Starting Quest Stop Online Piracy Act Sweden TPS The Devil Wears Prada The New Girl Training Bell Trainspotting Travel Twilight Tyrael's Charger Wandering Isles Weekend YogCast animated. series brad pitt david fincher edward norton features giveaway gog.com good old games helena bonham carter hunter thompson johny depp novel planescape torment priest PvP set rum diary terms and conditions the lesson of dry fur the matrix woody allen